Youth Legend is organizing 5 days Nepal Thailand Exchange Program from June 25 – 29, 2018. The exchange program holds noble aspiration of connecting young people of Nepal with possibilities and inspirations in different corners of the globe to help them connect and establish amicability and lasting network amongst each other with the sense of cross-cultural understanding and compassion.
Date: 25 June – 29 June, 2018
Destinations: Bangkok, Pattaya Thailand
(If you are interested, you can extend it by adding 2 more countries – Cambodia and Vietnam as our team will head with other participants to these 2 countries. Click here for more information )
- Experiential learning, Educational exchange
- Meeting and workshop with impact creating Non profit organizations, startups and companies in Bangkok and Pattaya for knowledge exchange, broadening understanding and networking
- Bangkok city tour, visit to famous places like Grand place
- Pattaya beach visit, pattaya street tour, beach activity, team building activities, banana boat ride in beach
- Team building and leadership activity in beach like Banana boating and various beach games in Pattaya
- Local cultural immersion
- Class on Thai cultural “Muay Thai” wrestling
Expected Participants: Students, aspiring enterpreneur, travel enthusiast, young professionals, experts aged 16 to 40 years
International exchange is the experiential learning program where the participant will spend 5 days in Thailand broaden their knowledge and understanding, increase tolerance, compassion, empathy and acceptance. They will be the part of local, cultural immersion, visit local organizations, learn about local context of women, youth, entrepreneurship in south asia, take parts in workshops and interactions programs on entrepreneurship, teambuilding and leadership, and visit local places which will help build global networking opportunity.
The general objective of the exchange program is to promote international educational and cultural exchange to develop mutual understanding between the people of Nepal and other countries. Other objective of the camp is to increase knowledge and understanding of history, culture, economy of different countries in the world, develop cross cultural understanding, global friendship, understanding global issues, increasing tolerance, self confidence, self esteem, problem solving skills, tolerance, team building etc.
Exchange Program is common in many countries around the world. Young people go for exchange during summer or winter breaks or they also take a gap year to spend their time in a new country and for many people, it is a life-changing experience. We have come up with International Youth Exchange to facilitate the youth of Nepal to have the same experience. High School / Campus students are the ones who can benefit a lot from International Exchange program as they will be the part of local, cultural immersion, visit local organizations, learn about local context of women, youth, entrepreneurship in south asia, take parts in workshops and interactions programs on entrepreneurship, teambuilding and leadership, and visit local places which will help build global networking opportunity.
Along with the above mentioned once in a lifetime opportunities, the participant, will not only represent their Country in an international platform but will also carry the pride of their County.
Exchange Program Fee: 65,500 Nrs
PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES:
- Economy Two-way flight tickets from Nepal to Thailand
- All the visa fees
- Breakfast, lunch, Dinner
- Travel insurance with coverage up to 35 lakh Nepali Rupees
- All local transportation during road trip and travel to different cities
- Air conditioned Accommodation on room sharing basis with same gender
- Entry fees to different world heritage sites, monuments etc
- Visit to various places, organizations, and cultural sites.
- Various team building activities during the program
- Support from team leader
- Basic First Aid during injury or medicine during need
- Local trek, cultural immersion, interaction with the local community
- Tshirt and Cap
WHY SHOULD YOU GO ON THIS EXCHANGE PROGRAM?
You should go on the exchange program because of the impact it can create in your life and all the benefits it has. Read the benefits of exchange program below:
Youth who go for foreign exchange program develop an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times. They are more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environment, become aware of career and further study option which they didn’t know existed. This will go on their resume and hence will help for career growth. This will also increase your chance for visa acceptance to other developed countries.
Other Personal and Educational Benefits
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned exchange participants.“Travel is more than seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”, Mirina Beard
- Broader General knowledge and understanding of the global issue. Enhance your knowledge and understanding by learning about the rich history of 3 different countries.
“What one learns in a classroom is a very small part of learning process. The real learning starts when one crosses borders and travels miles for the real knowledge.”,Vivek Sahni
- Enhancement in your leadership, team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Increased acceptance, tolerance of an array of different cultural and community perspectives
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Global networking opportunities
- Experience culture and countries in the most authentic way
- Long lasting memories and Global friendship
The organizer of International exchange 2018 is Youth Legend. Youth Legend is a social enterprise established on May 2014 to create impacts in lives of young people around the world. Youth Legend works in 3 core areas of International Exchange, Youth Empowerment and Psychosocial wellbeing. After organizing series of International Youth Camp in Nepal since 2015 bringing people around the world, we are embarking in the journey of international exchange.
More information about us: http://www.youthlegend.com
For further information or queries feel free to write us at email@example.com or give us a ring at 01-6200335
Apply below or click here to apply: