Expected Participants: Students, Youth Leaders, Entrepreneurs and professionals from the different field.
Ever dreamed of traveling from one country to other making local friends in each country, trying delicious south-east Asian street food, tasting famous Vietnamese coffee and noodle soup Pho, enjoying the beautiful beaches, getting fish massage in Cambodia, learning traditional things in different countries like popular Thai Boxing “Muay Thai”, seeing the traces of war in the Battle field, enjoying majestic sunset view through beautiful Angkor Wat of Cambodia with locals, learning in this big classroom of world, going to the awesome places in those countries without any worry and hassle?
Come join us for an epic Nepal Thailand Vietnam Cambodia exchange Program this June. We will be going to three Countries, explore different cities, do awesome activities in twelve days.
After organizing series of International Youth Camp in Nepal every August(Summer) and December(Winter) since 2015, Youth Legend is organizing it’s first International Exchange Program for Nepali youth. Exchange Program is common in many countries in the world. Young people go for exchange during summer or winter breaks or they also take a gap year to spend their time in a new country and for many people, it is a life-changing experience.
Program Date: It will be a 12 days exchange program in last 2 weeks of June, 2018. The fixed departure date will be finalize till May 15, 2018.
1. Must be a Nepali citizen aged 16 – 40 years (youth is 16-40 as per Nepali government)
2. Must be able to speak basic English
3. Good Health Condition to travel
4. Must have a valid Nepali passport
Deadline: 20 April 2018 (Don’t wait for last minute as the seat of 25 participants are likely to be fulfilled soon.)
Participants: 15 to 25 participants (Minimum 15 and maximum 25)
DESTINATION, CITIES SCHEDULE
Day 1(Flight Kathmandu-Bangkok)
Day 8(PhnomPhenh, Cambodia – Vietnam-Hochiminh)
Day 11(Flight Hochiminh – Bangkok)
Day 12(Bangkok – Kathmandu)
PROGRAM FEE: 1399 USD (One lakh thirty-nine thousand, nine hundred only).
This is a self-paid program. If you want to fundraise or find sponsors, we will send you an official letter which can help you with fundraising.
PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES:
- Economy Two-way flight tickets from Nepal to Thailand, one-way flight ticket from Vietnam to Thailand
- All the visa fees of all the countries including Thailand multiple entries
- Breakfast, lunch, Dinner for all the program days
- All local transportation during road trip and travel to different cities
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- Entry fees to different world heritage sites, monuments etc
- Visit various places, organizations, and cultural sites.
- Various activities during 12 days
- Support from team leader
- Basic First Aid during injury or medicine during
- Local trek, cultural immersion, interaction with the local community
- Tshirt and Cap
PROGRAM FEE EXCLUDES:
- Personal Expenses( e.g: food, beverages, shopping, etc)
- Extra activities
- Travel Insurance
- Upgrades in accommodation
Youth who go for foreign exchange program develop an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times. They are more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environment, become aware of career and further study option which they didn’t know existed. This will go on their resume and hence will help for career growth. This will also increase your chance for visa acceptance to other developed countries.
Other Personal and Educational Benefits
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned exchange participants.“Travel is more than seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”, Mirina Beard
- Broader General knowledge and understanding of the global issue. Enhance your knowledge and understanding by learning about the rich history of 3 different countries.
“What one learns in a classroom is a very small part of learning process. The real learning starts when one crosses borders and travels miles for the real knowledge.”,Vivek Sahni
- Enhancement in your leadership, team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Increased acceptance, tolerance of an array of different cultural and community perspectives
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Global networking opportunities
- Experience culture and countries in the most authentic way
- Long lasting memories and Global friendship
It is not like a regular travel package. The exchange is not just about seeing a place, taking photos and coming back. It is an enriching experience to know a country in an authentic way, to discover yourself, explore the different cultures, make local friends. This will be the hassle-free journey where everything will be taken care of. Most travel packages do not include lunch and dinner but here, we will include everything to help you get the best experience. Regular travel packages do not include special training or classes, team building activities, local interactions, cultural immersion, visits to handpicked awesome places as suggested by locals of those countries, full packed schedule to let you experience the country, culture in the best possible way.
For more information or queries, click here to see Frequently Asked Question.
You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +977-1-6200335
HOW TO APPLY?
You need to fill up the application form and apply. To apply, click here.
You will get the selection email and further process will be sent to you.