Expected Participants: Students, Youth Leaders, Entrepreneurs and professionals from the different field.
Ever dreamed of traveling from one country to other making local friends in each country, trying delicious south-east Asian street food, tasting famous Vietnamese coffee and noodle soup Pho, enjoying the beautiful beaches, getting fish massage in Cambodia, learning traditional things in different countries like popular Thai Boxing “Muay Thai”, seeing the traces of war in the Battle field, enjoying majestic sunset view through beautiful Angkor Wat of Cambodia with locals, learning in this big classroom of world, going to the awesome places in those countries without any worry and hassle?
Come join us for an epic Nepal Thailand Vietnam Cambodia exchange Program this June. You will be going to three Countries, meet locals, be part of cultural/Knowledge exchange program, explore different cities, do awesome activities, have lots of fun in your twelve days journey.
After organizing series of International Youth Camp in Nepal every August(Summer) and December(Winter) since 2015, Youth Legend is organizing it’s first International Exchange Program for Nepali youth. Exchange Program is common in many countries around the world. Young people go for exchange during summer or winter breaks or they also take a gap year to spend their time in a new country and for many people, it is a life-changing experience. To provide this experience to Nepali youth, we have started International Exchange program.
Program Date: The tentative date of the program is 25th June to 6th July 2018, 2018.
1. Must be a Nepali citizen aged 16 – 40 years (youth is 16-40 as per Nepali government)
2. Must be able to speak basic English
3. Good Health Condition to travel
4. Must have a valid Nepali passport
Participants: Maximum 25 participants
DESTINATION, CITIES SCHEDULE
Day 1(Flight Kathmandu-Bangkok)
Day 2(Bangkok – Pattaya Roadtrip)
Day 4(Pattaya-Bangkok-Cambodia,Siemreap Roadtrip)
Day 6(Siemreap-PhnomPhenh Roadtrip)
Day 8(PhnomPhenh, Cambodia – Vietnam-Hochiminh Roadtrip )
Day 11(Flight Hochiminh – Bangkok)
Day 12(Bangkok – Kathmandu Flight)
WHY SHOULD YOU GO ON THIS EXCHANGE PROGRAM?
You should go on the exchange program because of the impact it can create in your life and all the benefits it has. Read the benefits of exchange program below:
Youth who go for foreign exchange program develop an excellent measure of personal flexibility, encompassing an ability to reach compromise, focus and succeed through challenging times. They are more comfortable in ‘foreign’ environment, become aware of career and further study option which they didn’t know existed. This will go on their resume and hence will help for career growth. This will also increase your chance for visa acceptance to other developed countries.
Other Personal and Educational Benefits
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned exchange participants.“Travel is more than seeing of sights, it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.”, Mirina Beard
- Broader General knowledge and understanding of the global issue. Enhance your knowledge and understanding by learning about the rich history of 3 different countries.
“What one learns in a classroom is a very small part of learning process. The real learning starts when one crosses borders and travels miles for the real knowledge.”,Vivek Sahni
- Enhancement in your leadership, team building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Increased acceptance, tolerance of an array of different cultural and community perspectives
- Maturity and social poise, fuelled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Develop skills to deal with change
- Global awareness (cross-cultural skills and communication)
- Global networking opportunities
- Experience culture and countries in the most authentic way
- Long lasting memories and Global friendship
PROGRAM FEE: 1399 USD (One lakh thirty-nine thousand, nine hundred only).
Please note that this is a self-paid program.
PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES:
- Economy Two-way flight tickets from Nepal to Thailand, one-way flight ticket from Vietnam to Thailand
- All the visa fees of all the countries including Thailand multiple entries
- Breakfast, lunch, Dinner for all the program days
- All local transportation during road trip and travel to different cities
- Accommodation on room sharing basis
- Travel Insurance
- Entry fees to different world heritage sites, monuments etc
- Visit various places, organizations, and cultural sites.
- Various activities during 12 days
- Support from team leader
- Basic First Aid during injury or medicine during
- Local trek, cultural immersion, interaction with the local community
- Tshirt and Cap
PROGRAM FEE EXCLUDES:
- Personal Expenses( e.g: food, beverages, shopping, etc)
- Extra activities
- Upgrades in accommodation
For more information or queries, click here to see Frequently Asked Question.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at +977-1-6200335
HOW TO APPLY?
You need to fill up the application form and apply. To apply, click here.
You will get the selection email and further process will be sent to you.